raeX

February 11, 2007

updates ((:

this post will be mainly visuals of friday & ytd .
as the saying goes , a picture speaks a thousand words (:
dont think i'll be able to blog a thousand words to illustrate a picture .
hha .


FRIDAY ::


on the bus to TKG with vann


& kerri (: this is the last time im wearing this ugly uniform !


Axis Bar @ Oriental


the jazz pianist & singer that marcus & i love listening to .


me , crystal & denise at the Oriental's washroom


me & denise in Oriental's bubble lift


me crystal & denise in the cab - LOVE !


just look at her face !! (: so cute .


crystal (with her deflated heart ) & denise


SATURDAY ::


renee & i (blue light)


renee & i (pink light )


some bloody clown at the Chingay Rehearsal


those guys in red were on stilts !


if you look carefully , you'll be able to see quan yifeng & bryan wong in this photo .

SUNDAY ::


crystal sandra me denise in crystal's dad's car .



thank God that mummy still lets me choose the poly route .
my fate will lie in His hands .



oh valentine's day is coming up ! (:
i wonder what it will be like this year .



-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home